Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stepping back

Back in 2005 I was not yet blogging. Different camera body. Different lens. This morning I decided to go backward in time. The pictures are a diary. January 1, 2005, a sampling from that first day of a new year.





Oh oh, dumb squirrel.

Much better. Get out of town. Fast!

Going back and looking at the images brings back the joy of the observations. But they also make me sad, because now camera bodies are better and lenses are improved. If only I had then what I have now.........
More from the past in the next few posts. Creatures are pretty much the same... hawks, titmice, woodpeckers, nuthatches, bluejays, sparrows, cardinals, our winter residents.
In some cases the trees have vanished. A lot of favorite trees have vanished.
__________________________________________

No comments: