Sunday, July 3, 2011

Crowded

Everything is blossoming downstairs including the apple trees.


Sometimes when the babies are fed a parent has scooped up a twig or two along with worms. What the baby can't digest is ejected in a pellet. I suspect this twig will make a return appearance later in the day.



Combo poop- mulberry and other matter.



Oh look, proper wings.


Surprise, both parents at nest. The whole family in their one-room "apartment".



Parent came right in my face. I swear had I opened my mouth I might have received this food delivery.









Another rear disposal. Keeps the nest spotless.













The nestlings are now big enough to allow viewing from the side. Earlier this was not a clear view. They were too small.

__________________________________________________

No comments: