Saturday, May 3, 2014

Garden antics

Watching dove family every day. There's a lot of family under this parent. The kids prefer to preen and stretch under parent. Camera shy.
I glanced to my right in time to see a starling with a found french fry. Thank you MacDonalds.
In a flash the robin stole the french fry and dashed under the bushes.  I changed the camera to ISO 2000 because it was dark under the bushes.
Good to the very last drop. Robin devoured the whole thing. Urban birds = urban tastes.
____________________________________

1 comment:

Linda Evans said...

Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again.
Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get new information visit here
garden makeover brisbane
commercial landscaping brisbane